There’s nothing better than coming home from a great trip with a bunch of cool souvenirs! But, once the dust settles from your trip, you might wonder what to do with all those postcards and photos.
Let’s get a little creative and display them right where you’ll see them every day!
I just took a major backpacking trip through Europe and collected these little beauties in the countries I visited. I try to collect souvenirs in themes, so I can make cohesive artwork when I get back home. This time I collected postcards and magnets!
If you have a ton of postcards or photos from your travels like I do, try displaying them like this!
Things you’ll need for this collage:
Nails or pushpins
Rope, twine, or wire
Postcards and photos
- I inserted two nails in my wall, parallel, but pretty far apart.
- I tied some wire to each nail so it was semi-taut.
- I clothes-pinned the photos in chronological order (but you can do it however you like!)
- I repeated the process until I ran out of postcards or wall space.
- Showed it off to all my family, friends, and social media!
Cool tip: You can do this for any photos you have lying around, it doesn’t have to be just travel postcards!
I hope this inspired you to get a little creative with the photos you have lying around. Tweet me pics of what you’ve done with your travel souvenirs, I’d love to retweet! @Spottheredhead
Spot You Soon,
Follow me and say hi!